Exame Week
Assalamualaikum wahai sekalian umat Manusia .
#McmTAZKIRAH#

Its been 2 month Im studying Form 4 subjects and quite fun learning them . First of all , I think it is easy to score Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah . Because it was just like KBKK's Question which is need us to think of it . Bahasa Melayu , Really easy To score ! Because , We Have to find our mistake by writing it ! OMG I feel like on a clound 9 rite now , because I Love Bahasa Melayu without any objective questions . . Cheel me up ! Thx to government to convert objective into subjective :)

For Science-STREAM subject ! I Love Chemistry and Addmath , guess what ! I really wanna score Addmath because it is fun , as fun as ABC but not as easy as ABC . . HaHaHa ! Then , I Love Chemistry because I understand it well-ly ~ ! Our chemistry Teacher quite Good in teaching Chemistry and my tution teacher too ! So , Im no target any As' From Science-STREAM subject , I just hope to pass it with flying colours ! !

Im Worry about my Biology , because my bio's teacher was really insane ! She explain it like an express monorail ! Gaah , I cant even capture what she is talking . But , Im still can know some of it by reading and memorising some points in note and refference book ! ! Is it a good news for me ? ? Then she say , Dont Target Any A ! Lol , If she teach us properly maybe we can get A for this 'FIRST TIMER' EXAME !

~Kay , Im done here ! Assalamualaikum , Ill meet u all in my next post ! Im not sure when will I come back and Write something interesting about me my school and I !:)
[ 0 comments ]