Corat Coret .
First of all , Assalamualaikum to all of you :) Well , left 30 minutes more for us break fast ! I want to share with you all something , do you Love prizes ? Are you ? Please admit it ! LOL Because I have something for you all to do . . First of all , Ill paste a link here
http://www.perdana.org.my/essaycompetition/
Ok , Please click it or paste it :) (Y) . . Done ? So , you may Find the Best tittle for you Essay . You can write more than 2 essay for instance . You could write in Malay Or English It is depend on your strenght . For me , I am more comfortable In Bahasa Malaysia , Since that was a competition I dont want to take any risk to write in English . Why ? Yeah , you can find hundreds grammar mistakes here :) Ok Bye , I hope you like this post and win a prize . :)
[ 0 comments ]