A Silent night
I am alone in my home , chilling on my couch . I'm keep eating my junk foods along the ticking sounds of the clock . I love to do it . But , when I'm looking at the clock it is 11 o'clock , and my parent still not home yet . So , I decided to continue my movie meanwhile waiting for my parent come back home .

After around 10 minutes watching the movie , I felt very sleepy and slept over . Suddenly , I heard a knocking sound from the door . I quickly , open my eyes and I saw a black and blank vision , I cant see anything . I said softly "I'm dead ? this is the path to heaven or hell?" . I'm still not moving , even rubbing things to recognize  the place . I still clueless , I cant guess what I am rubbing on . Suddenly , the places become so bright and I saw there are a lot of tress around me and . . . .

I wanted to shout , but I think I have a sore trout at that time because ate too much junk foods . I am completely , shocked that I am laying next to a grave . Than I started to make a smart guess , I am a funeral park . I'm shocked with what I see , I still cant believe it until  I slapped my cheek and slap my forehead  as well . I feel the pains . I make a brave steps to walk away from this area , I found out that this place is empty , no one here . But , where is the light came from . Suddenly , inadvertent I kicked a bush and the bush grow bigger and bigger and it is too high until I cant see where is its end . I quicken my steps . Then , I heard someone calling my name and once I turned back lot of ghosts are chasing after me and I cannot figure out , what is my expression at that time . Because , I'm pale and sweaty . 

I keep on running until a junction where I think I familiar with the junction before , so I quickly walked into the junction and I saw , there are 3 woman with red long blouse . I asked them "excuse me ladies , where is public phone?" . They look so shy , but not until they turned over and looking at me . I saw a horror figure with bleeding teeth , the fangs are incredibly long . I shout so hard and run very fast , until I don't know where I am now . By the time I'm running , I fall down and my knee is injured . I keep on running but , I just realized that I dont have any roads to walk . I am besieged by the ghosts . I sit down and pray for rescues . I'm crying and shout so loud . The ghost keep coming nearer and nearer . Then , one of the lady with the red blouse come toward me and grab my collars and start vomiting a stinky blood at my face and then she want to bite my neck . I close my eyes and . . .

I saw my parent warping my neck with a cool towel , because I had a cold . my parent say , I'm sleeping at the kitchen and the fridge door was opened and lot of chili paste was spill on the floor . I talked to my parent and they say , that was a nightmare and do not think about it recently it will affect my emotion . Well , I start not to think about it . But when I wake up to toilet , I feel the pain at my knee and I saw a bleeding wound . I don't have any idea if did I really experience this nightmare for real , If I do . Who is saving me from the 3 ladies .



Happy Reading , I'm O level writer. So , do correct my grammar at comments so I can re-create this story and publish it as a perfect story :)


[ 0 comments ]